Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Rn mom

Hey Becky,
Just a question on this second round. I am loosing in spite of cheating. Down 6 pounds in 9 days. My biggest problem is that I am so hungry most of the time. I read in the manuscript to increase my calories to 800-1000/day. Any idea what the best way to do this is? Do I change what I eat or eat the same things, just more of them?

Sorry to bug you, have researched but not sure. I am thinking that because the manuscript says to continue the hcg for the full 23 days and diet for 26 and "only then to eat what you want except for starches and sugars" that I should maybe just eat the same things, maybe adding more protein or another meal. What are your thoughts?

Rn mom,
mesa, az

1 comment:

  1. You are right on!!! Increase portion size staying on the same meal plan until day 26! Good for you! I am jealous!!!
    Becky K

    ReplyDelete