Tuesday, February 10, 2009

anonymous

Becky -- good morning.

Update on my Progress
I began the HCG program on 1/21 (1st loading day) and as of this morning I have lost 16.2 lbs!!!
Tip to Share With Others
It is hit or miss out there sometimes with fruit in terms of it being ripe/flavorful -- so I've done this with strawberries which right now are not real sweet
  • I pour just a little of the fruit tea drink (your recipe) into the bottom of a bowl
  • add a few drops of plain Stevia (to really sweeten it)
  • slice my fresh strawberries in and let them soak up the juice a little
  • wonderful flavor!!
  • I use this trick as well with my 1/2 grapefruit (i'm not a lemon or grapefruit fan...so this tip just gives it a little sweetening which is great)
Feel free to share this with your groups!
Your friend, AZ

No comments:

Post a Comment