Saturday, April 18, 2009

anonymous

Hi Becky,
Today is my first day of the calorie restriction and its only 9:44 and I am hungry!!! I am all worried that I didn't eat enough on my loading days. Maybe I am just not drinking enough?? But I thought I would run it by you and see what you think. Your husband had said that he didn't load enough one of the times he did it and only lost like 12 pounds I ate until I wanted to die but now I'm worried so I am hoping I haven't already messed up!
Day 1 Loading: Took drops at 7:00 am 12:00 pm and 8:15 pm
2 Pancakes
1 Fried Egg
3 pcs Bacon
1 Fruit Roll Up
1 lg pc. pizza
Roast
Mashed Potato
Green Bean Casserole
1 pc Cheese Cake
$6 Hamburger
Oreo Shake

Day 2 Loading: Took drops 7:00 am 12 pm, and 9:50 pm
Wendy's Sausage Egg Sandwich
Bacon Sandwich with Mayo (4 pcs Bacon)
Jack-In-The-Box Spicy Chicken Sandwich, Fries
Chicken Pot Pie
1 pc Chocolate Pie
Bacon Sandwich (3 pcs bacon)

This morning I took my drops at 6:40 and have been drinking Tea and Water all morning but I feel really hungry. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. HCG itself does not cause weight loss but it just modifies your eating behavior which in other words will make it possible for you to maintain the diet.
    hcg buy online

    ReplyDelete