Thursday, March 12, 2009

Anonymous

Just a quick update on our HCG weight loss ---we ended our 40 day HGC diet on Thursday, Feb 26th---and have been off for 2 weeks tomorrow. We have been "careful" but not so strict that we haven't had some indulgences. I have found my weight varying some up and down; however not more than about a 1.6# increase, and being careful for the next couple of days sees it come off---so my body seems to metabolize what I eat quite well without a weight gain that stays pasted on my body! I continue to weigh each day and write it down; Ted hasn't written his down, but keeps track mentally and also hasn't gained more than 2#, and when he's up, he also cuts back the next day or two and sees it come back off. We still plan to do another session when the 6-8 wks. is up. It's nice to see your business expand as the benefits you are now including are very helpful. We wish you continued success!

-anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment